Monday, December 18, 2006

What are you afraid of?

Today I found an article on phobias, which was very interesting. I decided to check out what my 2 phobias are called.

I couldn't find what the phobia of Lizards is called, however the phobia of reptiles (since I am afraid of almost everyone of them) is Herpetophobia. My other phobia that of onions is Alliumphobia. Alliumphobia - the abnormal fear of garlic that may extend to a variety of plants characterized by their pungent odor including onions, leeks, chives, and shallots. Allium is the onion.

Also I found that these are some of people's fears: Clinophobia which is the fear of going to bed, Numerophobia is the fear of numbers and the fear of Iconophobia which is the fear of pictures/icons.

What is your fear?? Find it out here ...

No comments: