Thursday, March 23, 2006

23rd March 2006

Ah well lots of things happened lately, I saw several DVDs, 'Duplex' (really funny movie), the Count of Monte Cristo, The River King and the Machinist. I also received 2 new books from abroad, 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail' and 'Breaking the Da Vinci Code', however before I will begin those two books I am rereading the book 'The Da Vinci Code'. Although I've already read it, I decided to begin reading it again so I can understand those 2 books better.

Also, yesterday I apparently brought luck to a collegue of mine and he won the super 5 of 4 numbers, well when am I going to bring luck to myself and win the jackpot??? bah I'm reallyyy broke.

On a positive note, weekend is almost here :):):)

cya
lori


2 comments:

Victoria said...

bring me luck pls.

start by giving me the luck numbers for next week

then lets move on to a helping hand with my thesis

;)

lori said...

So let's see:::: mmmm ... 12 3 8 21 32 gud luck :P