Thursday, April 06, 2006

Freaking @#$%^&* Day





It is the end of a freaking day finally where basically EVERTYHING (and I say that literarly) went wrong. Work problems with the Italians, damn I'm beginning to hate them even more each day, and now my PC broke down, it does not want to switch on and I'm flat broke. I'm currently using an old laptop and although for the years it has it works really good it's just really really really slow and with the temper that I have today it's the last thing that I need.


Oh and to make things worst there are roadworks being done at a road I use to go from and to work, therefore as usual really loads of traffic which is not fun at all. Thank God that yesterday I did a dance/RnB/ pop CD, if you happened to drive by me, you've probably seen me dancing alone, ah well what do you wanna do, I'm not in a really good state of mind lately and to be sure that I don't forget that, my bf is remind me quite often about it :P.

Anyways as you might have noticed I'm in a talkative mood today and as Panadols and other painkillers are out of stock due to my collegaues buying loads of them today (wonder why?) it's better that I end this post RIGHT NOW!.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

dancing in the car - i do that too. I usually get people laughing - and that is healthy on a monday morning.

Bad days come and go. The weekend is with us so chill out and relax!!