Sunday, April 23, 2006

More about me

~*YOU*~

1. What time is it now? 11.45 am

2. What is your full name? Loridana

3. Single or taken? Taken

4. When is your birthday? 13th June

5. Who picked out your name? Parents I think

6. Do you like your name? Yeah

7. What's your nickname? Lori, Lori-D (when my manager is drunk)

8. How old are you? 19

9. What colour are your eyes? Hazel

10. What size are your shoes? 39

11. How tall (or short) are you? 160cm

12. Honestly, what do you like about yourself? Dunno my eyes maybe

13. Honestly, what are your best character qualities? Friendly and good sense of humour

14. What do you always get complimented on? Eyes and boobs

15. What is your worst quality? Too talkative when in the mood and sometime I must have my way

16. What is you phone number? If you're close to me you already know it, if not, hard luck

17.Do you think you're cute? Hope that I am cute to the people that matter

18. Hair colour? Heq him depends what I liked on the hairdresser hair colouring board

19. Do you wear contacts? no

20. You're a flirt? Depends with whom and the circumstances

21. You're slutty? If I want to be :P

22. You Mean? no

23. You like someone? Of course

24. You dance in front of the mirror? everyday

25. You sing in the shower? yeah

26. You liked Britney Spears? In the beginning





~*FAVOURITES*~

28. Favourite Drink? Cappucino

29. Favourite alcoholic drink? Baileys/ Malibu / Jack Coke

30. Favourite Month? June

31. Favourite Board Game? Snakes and Ladders

32. Favourite Web Site? http://lori136.blogspot.com

33. Favourite Clothing Brand? Terranova / Miss Selfridge / etc etc as long as it suites me and I like it, it doesn't really matter what brand

34. Favourite day of the Year? Christmas

35. Favourite colour? Pink

36. Favourite Animals? Cats and tigers



~*FAMILY AND FRIENDS*~

37. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? Boys

38. Are your best friends males or females? both

39. How often do you get together with the family? Rarely

40. Do you tell your parents or your friends more? Friends

41. Anything special about your parents? When they're in a good mood they're really funny

42. Siblings and their ages? Sis – 13 I think

43. What's so cool about your peer? Always up for a good laugh

44. Anything you would like to change in your group of friends? Not really

45. Who would you like to know more? Always discovering new things about people

46. Have you liked a cousin? no

47. Have you been in the opposite sexes bathroom? Yeah once I was so drunk that my friend and me couldn't open the girls bathroom door because we tried to open it from the wrong side so we went to the men's bathroom to pee

48. You've seriously hurt someone? no

49. You've been hurt seriously? Yeah

50. You swear? You bet? Try to do one day working in customer care

51. You get your way? Yeah but I learned how to give others a chance too

52. You're willing to try new things? always

53. Why do some people find it hard to be true? Maybe they told too many lies and it is hard to make it right?



~*RIGHT NOW*~



54. What are you wearing? Err still in my PJs

55. What colour are your pants? White and Pink :D

56. What are you listening to? Nothing

57. How are you feeling? Dunno really

58. What are you doing? This questionnaire

59. How many people are online? open msn and having a peek: 11

60. How's the weather? Sunny

61. What books are you reading? Da Vinci Code Again

62. What's in your purse? More Cards then money

63. briefs or boxers? boxers mmmm especially with a cartoon character on them

64. Tall or short boys? Taller then me

65. Blonde or brunettes? Brunettes

66. Panties showing? No

67. What's in your pockets? No pockets in my PJ

68. Piercing on galss? no

69. What do you find annoying in girls? They can be really really really bitchy

70. What's the first thing you notice about girls? How they're ddresed

71. What was the last movie/dvd you saw? NET 2.0

72. What did you have for dinner? Pizza yesterday was the last thing I ate

73. What movie do you really want to see? As long as it has a good story anything will do

74. Tell us about those scars? 1 on my leg that I did in Greece and it is still there

75. Would u rather be with ur bf/gf or ur friend or ur family? bf

76. Where is your favourite place to travel? France

77. What did you last dream about? Too shy to tell you

78. What's the last thing you ate? Pizza yesterday

79. Ever had a crush on a teacher? yeah

80. Are you too shy to ask someone out? No, I did

81. Scary movies or happy ending? Happy Ending

82. Summer or winter? Summer

83. Relationships or one-night stands? Relationships

84. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate definitively

85. Do you think your friends will write back? Nope

86. What did you do last night? Read in Bed and then ZzZzZz

87. What is your greatest wish right now? Too rude to put in here

88. Who do you miss right now? My BF

89. How do you find school? Good Times

90. How's do u imagine your dream girl/boy? A bit taller then me, with nice blue eyes and a brunette with a good sense of humour

91. Best character qualities that catch your heart? Good sense of humour and caring

92. How's your life now? Dunno, really

93. Do you want it different in the future? yeah

94. Craziest thing you've done? buqqqq

95. Most embarrassing moment/s? Once I was drunk and I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pants (well just a little bit)

96. What's one thing you wish you'll never do again? The swearing I did this week

97. Many find themselves getting down, what do you think are the main

reasons for this? No people to support them

98. Who is most likely to respond? no1

99. Who is least likely to respond? every1

100. Time now? 12.02


No comments: